We are delighted to announce that the GSA Global Summit & Awards 2018 in partnership with BPESA will be taking place on 14th – 16th March in Cape Town, South Africa.
Clearing the path to strategic sourcing success, this inaugural Summit & Awards will showcase the most ground-breaking case studies and influential speakers from around the world. We will be taking delegates on a tour of the global sourcing landscape, discussing and debating the very latest trends and predictions effecting organisations today.
Aimed to inform and educate procurement professionals/strategic sourcing teams, the two-day conference will provide tangible insights into subject areas such as Customer Experience, Robotics Process Automation, Managing Outsourcing Relationships, Digital Transformation, Innovation and Exit Management.
Take-outs from the event will include:
- Developing a truly transparent relationship – lessons learnt from the construction industry
- How to create a skills & competencies framework for your sourcing team
- Results from our Global Strategic Sourcing Salaries Analysis
- Access to the GSA Relationship Management Maturity Tool
- Become a member of the GSA Global CPO Network
- Participate in our Customer Experience Lab
- RPA checklist on how to avoid the pitfalls
- Top 30 list of the most influential providers defining the new supplier ecosystem
- Access to a whole host of tools & methodologies as part of the Professional Development Workshops